Why not come along to our next open evening and find the course that's right for you?
Meet Griffith's faculty and admissions teams, take a free tour of the campus and learn about our flexible payment options.
Our next regular Open Evening is on Wednesday the 5th May 2021 from 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Why attend an Open Evening?
You can read a prospectus from cover-to-cover and do plenty of research online but an open day is the only chance that you will have to look around the place where you could be spending the next few years of your life.
A particular university, college or course might sound brilliant or completely uninspiring on paper - but speaking to a lecturer or student already doing the course or feeling completely at home on the college campus could change your thinking completely.
That's why you should come - it's a couple of hours that could change your mind...and change your life.
Register for our Open Evening
Griffith College Dublin, South Circular Road, Dublin 8
- Bus Routes – The following Dublin Bus Routes bring you to Griffith College Dublin or very close by and also all pass through the City Centre: 9, 16,49, 54a & 122
- Dublin Bikes – The nearest station to the college is located in Portobello.
- Luas – The nearest Luas stop to the college is located on Harcourt Street.
- Driving – Limited free parking is available on campus.
Griffith College City Centre, Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1
- Bus Routes – The campus is well-served by buses, with numerous routes stopping along O'Connell Street and the quays. The following bus routes stop at or near the campus: 1, 4, 7, 7b, 7d, 9, 11, 13, 16, 29a, 31a, 31b, 32, 32x, 33, 33x, 38, 38a, 38b, 40, 41, 41b, 41c, 46a, 46e, 122, 123, 130, 140, 155 and 747.
- Dublin Bikes – There is a bike station just outside the campus on Wolfe Tone Street.
- Luas – The nearest Luas stops are Jervis (Red Line) and Dominick (Green Line), each approximately a three-minute walk away, and Parnell Street (Green Line), about a five-minute walk away.
- Driving - Parking is available on nearby Parnell Street and Jervis Street.
Griffith College Cork, Wellington Road, Cork City
- Walking – The College campus is located on Wellington Road, just a fifteen-minute walk from St. Patrick’s Street, the main shopping street in Cork City centre. It is approximately five hundred metres from the main train station serving a wide variety of towns and cities. The main bus station is a fifteen-minute walk from the College and most bus routes start and terminate there.
- Bus Routes – The 207 and 208 buses bring you to St Luke’s Cross and both pass through the City Centre.
- Train – Kent Train Station is a ten-minute walk from the college; the station serves a wide variety of towns and cities.
- Cork City Coca-Cola Zero® Bikes – There are 32 bike stations across the city with the nearest ones to the college located at Kent Train Station, Lower Glanmire Road, Brian Boru Bridge and Parnell Place Bus Station.
- Driving – There is limited free parking available on campus.
Griffith College Limerick, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick City
- Bus Routes – The campus is well-served by bus routes along O'Connell Avenue.
- Train – Campus is only a ten-minute walk from Limerick Station.
- Driving – Parking is available on nearby Henry Street.
Can’t make it to an open day? Contact the campus you’re interested in and we’ll arrange a time for you to visit!